ModNation Racers para la PlayStation Portable es la versión de PlayStation Portable de ModNation Racers. Como la versión de PS3, es un juego de carreras de kart, y tiene un Mod Studio, Kart Studio, y Track Studio, como la versión de PS3.
- Visit Category:PSP Gameplay.
Last Kart StandingEditar
"Last Kart Standing" is an exclusive mode to the PSP Version. As the title says, the players get elimiated during the race after the first lap.
Mod Studio and Kart StudioEditar
Like the PS3 version, the Mod Studio and Kart Studio exists in the PSP version. It is missing some features, like Stickering, and the amount of colors you can use in creations is limited to up to 128 colors. The Mod Studio has 3D Noses which don't exist on the PS3 version of the game or ModNation Racers: Road Trip.
Track Studio Editar
- The game's graphical assets are strangely actually based off of the older version of ModNation Racers for the PlayStation 3. This means a lot of the graphical assets are not from the final game on PS3 at all.
- For a list of differences between the PSP Version and the final PS3 Version, see ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable/Differences from the Final PS3 game.
- For a list of differences between the PSP Version and the early PS3 Version, see ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable/Differences from the prerelease PS3 game.
- The default tracks are not made in Track Studio, instead they are multiple 3D models. This means that you cannot enter Track Studio with these tracks. Since they are 3D models and not custom tracks, there are also some assets in some built in tracks that don't match with other tracks in this game, the same tracks on the other versions of the game, or tracks made in Track Studio in the PSP version. Example of incorrect items in these tracks is the Start Line animation being black on Farm Frenzy.
- For a list of incorrect assets on the PSP Version, see ModNation Racers for the PlayStation Portable/Incorrect Assets.
Add Pictures here.